Sunday, April 7, 2019

Separation of a mixture of solids Essay Example for Free

Separation of a mixture of solids EssayA. How did your proposed procedures or come charts at the beginning of this experiment compare to the actual procedures of this lab exercise? When I began filling egress my flow chart, I was slightly confused on how the actual experiment was supposed to work. After notice the separation and a few times trying some steps I understood the experiment.B.Discuss potency advantages or disadvantages of your proposed procedure compared to the one actu bothy used. The filtered item with the paper took longer than expected to dry and I actually still had some wet particles on my paper. When performing these steps without direct supervision it net be hard to make sure you are doing things correctly. There could be many errors with measurement and all of the mixture could not be unconnected. C.How would you explain a sand recovery percentage that is higher than the airplane pilot sand percentage? To explain this I would say that not all of the o ther mixtures were actually garbled from the sand.D.What were potential sources of error in this experiment? The potential sources of error were in the weighing of the item and in whether or not the item was all the way dry or filtered.Final Conclusion (Summarize the close to important findings and what you learned from this lab) I learned that through various procedures, different pieces of mixtures can be separated and that each has its own distinct properties. If I were to simply look at a mixture I would not know that all of the items could be separated into their own category.

No comments:

Post a Comment